Price Range : ₹ 65 /kg - 100 /kg
4.5 Star Rating by our Precious Clients
Leading Supplier & Exporter
Steel grit is produced by means of melting and crashing into angular particles. The service life is significantly longer compared with iron-free and mineral blasting media. This makes the economical processing of materials like stainless steel, aluminum steel, galvanized steel, concrete, and natural stone possible.
Steel grits are used as an abrasive blast media in grit blasting machine. Blasting with steel grit is a crucial operation of metal production. it is most ordinarily wont to meet different requirements for several industrial applications. it produces an etching on the surface of the substrate for better coatings.
It is angular in shape. it is employed to get rid of old paint, rust, and other hard contaminants from the surface of the substrate. Mostly steel grit is employed for removing mill scale and different degrees of coatings from the surface. As steel grits are angular in shape in order that they remove old paint easily but if the component material is soft then there'll be chances of injury. therefore the selection of steel grit is depended upon the component material and also the aim of the blasting process to be done.
Mn 0.60-1.20 S ≤0.05
GP: 42 - 52HRC,
GL: 53 - 60HRC,
GH: 60 - 64HRC
Microstructure Homogeneous tempered Martensite or sorbate
External form Angular(Spherical/Semi-spherical/Flat granulas<10%)
• Reusable abrasive can be recycled many times. With a slow abrasive breakdown, the grit will last longer.
• Easier cleaning as it is simple to sweep.
• Great for micro and structural blasting.
• Centrifugal wheel machines.
• Create a specific desired finished or where a nonferrous abrasive is required.
• Non-rusting abrasive for longer storage.
• Ideal alternative to aluminum oxide.
• Virtually dust-free allows for vastly improved visibility in blast rooms.
• Low disposal cost with minimal environmental impact.
• Shorter blast times and less rework.
Ambica Enterprises is one of the best Steel Grit Manufacturers in India. we provide the best quality of steel grit in India. we also provide Sand blasting machine, Shot blasting machine, Grit blasting machine, thermal spray gun all over the world with the best quality. we have the best portfolio of abrasives at the best price to give our customers.